Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
What you can expect from HFM
When it comes to weighing up the benefits of accountancy firms, one against the other, to decide which one you’d like to use, we believe that for most business owners it’s not simply a question of price, but also a question of standards, ethics and, above all, values. After all, you want to deal with people you like and trust, not just people who offer the cheapest price!
We believe business owners are looking for more than just number-crunchers; you want someone you can talk to, share your concerns and discuss your problems. In short, you need a business friend who you can trust. Our Values Statement may help you decide whether HFM is the right firm for you.
Our Values Statement
HFM stands for:
- Commitment and Dedication to your success
- Honesty and Integrity in all our dealings with you, HMRC and other government or regulatory bodies
- Enthusiasm and a Positive Attitude at all times
- Clarity in communication including jargon-free reporting
- A profit focused Entrepreneurial Spirit that reflects your approach to business
- Independence and Objectivity in producing reports and information
That’s our commitment to you as a client. We think it says a lot about the sort of people we are the type of clients we like to deal with.
Help and Support
We don’t just want to measure your numbers… we are here to help you actively change them. By maintaining regular, meaningful contact with you, we are able to gain a deeper understanding of your business and offer solutions to your business problems which add measurable value.
For an informal, no-obligation chat about how we can help you and your business, contact us or call now on 020 7917 9506